In Atlanta, there are a million fitness clubs and gyms. So how do you choose?
Why should you choose X3 Sports? Because you are able to customize a fitness routine you actually enjoy!
We are not a traditional fitness gym. We are a training center offering kickboxing, mixed martial arts, yoga, sports training and boot camp classes in Atlanta for fitness, athletic performance or competition. We have a community of trainers and workout partners all built in with your membership where you are immersed in an energizing atmosphere with over 500 group classes a month for both men & women! Whether a your goal is to lose weight, get in shape, learn self-defense, tone-up, or compete at the next level…X3 helps you reach your fitness goals!
- Kickboxing – Performed on heavy bags with friendly instructors, you will burn up to 1000 calories while having fun and learning real kickboxing techniques.
- Fast Track℠ – Fast Track is a unique mixture of cardio and resistance training that will help you lose weight, tone muscle and improve your coordination utilizing sports training exercises.
- Power Track℠ –Power Track℠ is an instructor led, small group weight lifting class designed to change the shape of your body. Grounded in neuro-muscular science, Power Track is a carefully crafted resistance training routine.
- Boxing – X3 Sports offers both beginner and advanced boxing classes, providing training from experienced boxing instructors.
- Yoga – Yoga is a great way to balance your workout routine. X3 Sports Yoga classes will help you increase flexibility, tone muscles, reduce stress and develop better focus.
- MMA, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & Muay Thai – You don’t have to be a fighter to train like one. X3 Sports offers beginner friendly martial arts classes that are an incredible workout.
Your trainers are built into the process.
All you have to do is show up. Unlike traditional gyms or fitness clubs where it’s all up to you, X3 Sports instructors are built in to motivate, teach and help you achieve your fitness goals. It’s like having a coach run practice.
With over 500 classes per month at each location, X3 has a class convenient for everyone’s busy schedule. Instructors are hands on to make sure you are learning and building confidence while experiencing a great workout.
You are Part of a Community, Not a Just a Gym
X3 Sports members find strength and motivation from others in class. As a result, friendships are developed and you get built in training partners to help you stay accountable. Plus it just makes class that much more fun!
Members actively organize group outings as well as events such as mud runs, kickball teams and more.
With two locations in Atlanta, GA (Inman Park/West Midtown) and one in Marietta, you can attend all three locations experiencing different trainers and meeting new people.