At X3 Sports, we have a variety of classes you can customize to your fitness level and change your program anytime you want, therefore prices vary per person. We take consultative approach to understand your goals and fitness needs first, and is available at any of our locations to help answer any questions you may have. You can contact us directly or sign up for a free class and get the X3 experience! We also find that once people have tried a class, it helps them gain an understanding of what we offer.
While you certainly can workout on your own, X3 is a class based training center where everything is built in. All you have to do is show up and we’ll take care of the rest! The classes you are interested in will dictate what program you should choose.
All programs include the following:
- Unlimited access to the entire X3 Sports facility (weights, cardio, bags, turf, mat, etc.)
- Access to all X3 Sports locations
- Guest Passes and Member Rewards program
- Ongoing Body Assessment and Fitness Goal Consultation
- One Private Training Session (With Choice of Instructor)
- X1 – Unlimited access to Kickboxing, Boxing and Fast Track classes (over 300+ classes per month per location)
- X2 – Unlimited access to Kickboxing, Boxing, Fast Track PLUS Power Track, Advanced Boxing, Yoga and Muay Thai classes (over 400+ classes per month per location)
- X3 – Unlimited access to Kickboxing, Boxing, Fast Track, Power Track, Advanced Boxing, Yoga, Muay Thai PLUS MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes (over 500+ classes per month per location)
- Youth Programs – Youth programs include Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Fast Track