Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
We want to see you healthy and while we’ve been apart, we’ve increased our sanitation processes and worked hard to create new fitness structures to give you the best workout. You’ll find extra space for mandated physical distancing, extra health and safety measures, and new schedules that allow time for deep cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day.
Here’s everything you need to know, including when your X3 Sports location is opening, how to book your classes, billing information, and more.
What Day is My Gym Opening?
Beginning Monday, May 11, we will open one additional location each day until all our gyms are back to work.
- Marietta (5/11)
- West Midtown (5/12)
- Inman Park (5/14)
- Athens (5/15)
- North Marietta (6/1)
*All opening dates are subject to change at any time during this process for the health and safety of our staff and community. We will communicate if anything changes.
What are the Gym Hours?
Gym hours will be revised to allow time to perform an extra deep cleaning and disinfecting between WOD sessions.
Monday - Friday
- Open: 9:00 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Closed for cleaning and sanitizing: 12:45-4:00 p.m.
- Open: 4:00-7:45 p.m.
- 9:00-12:45 p.m.
How to Book a Station
In line with CDC and government guidelines, we will not teach group classes during this first phase of reopening. Instead, members can reserve a station. Stations will keep everyone working out at a safe distance and offer posted WODs and trainer support.
You must pre-book a station to secure your spot. If you come to an X3 facility without booking a station, we will do our best to include you in the station of your choice or a similar station within our new procedures and station structures.
Bookings can only be made up to 3 days in advance. If any issues occur, please contact the front desk at your club.
Here’s how to pre-book a station:
- The web portal (click to load)
- Call the front desk (678-903-0100)
- The X3 Sports app
We understand you may have questions about your account status. Here’s how we’re supporting you.
- All accounts will receive four (4) thirty-minute Personal Training sessions (package normally valued at $240) with the trainer of your choosing.
- All accounts that billed through April will receive an additional four (4) thirty-minute Personal Training sessions for a total of eight (8) sessions (package normally valued at $480) with the trainer of your choosing.
- All account billings were temporarily suspended on April 18th and will thaw the week of May 11th. Billing will not resume until the remainder of your prepayment has cycled. For details on your individual account, please contact your club or email email@example.com
- We're continuing to stream Live classes on Facebook and Instagram, and are hard at work getting a new digital workout platform ready for you!
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your club.
Should you need to freeze prior to April 18th, please contact ABC Financial for further assistance and they will gladly assist.