As the COVID-19 situation continues to rapidly evolve, we are reaching out to keep you updated on what we are currently doing in all X3 Sports locations and what you can expect from us during this ever-changing time. Your safety, health, and wellness are always our number one priority, and with that in mind, we were one of the first to respond to the escalating transmission of Coronavirus with heightened cleaning and safety measures across our clubs. Now, as confirmed cases across the country grow, we are again looking at our operating hours and classes offered and increasing our protocols to protect against transmission and to ensure a clean and welcoming environment for your workouts:
Beginning Tuesday, March 17th and continuing for the next two weeks:
- All X3 Sports locations will be open from 9AM to 2PM; close from 2PM to 4PM for deep cleaning and sanitizing; and reopen from 4PM to 8PM; Saturday hours will be 9AM to 2PM; the clubs will all be closed on Sundays
- All contact classes are postponed: BJJ, Muay Thai, Advanced Boxing
- All Youth and yoga classes are postponed
- No children under the age of 18 allowed in the clubs
- Wash your hands immediately upon entering the club, prior to going into any workout areas
- No equipment rentals (please bring your own gloves, wraps, etc.)
- In following social distancing recommendations, our class sizes will be limited on a case-by-case basis depending on room size and to ensure a 6 foot separation between members. Due to reduced class sizes, some classes may fill quickly, so we strongly suggest that you arrive early.
View the interim class schedules for:
- North Marietta
- Inman Park
- West Midtown
Also, we strongly reiterate the importance of washing your hands frequently and for a minimum of 20 seconds using soap and running water; using sanitizing wipes often; and remaining home if you are symptomatic of an illness, from the common cold to the flu. Wash your wraps and workout clothing; mop out your workout bag with sanitizing wipes; and sanitize your gloves, head gear, skin guards and other equipment with sanitizing wipes and spray.
It is important to note that these measures are in addition to the robust cleaning measures we have already implemented. We are continuing to evaluate the situation along with additional preventative measures to make X3 Sports the safest fitness center.
As always, the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff is our top priority. For updated operating hours and changes in our class schedules, please check our website, social media platforms, and your email inbox. To receive real-time updates and push notifications, download the X3 Sports app on Google Play or the App Store.
We thank you for your continuous support as we get through this difficult time together.